Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Coming soon: CO2 Eastern Front Scenario - Liberation of Taganrog 1943

CapHillRat

Command Ops Scenario Designer
lib3.png

The German 111th infantry division's defensive operations plan calls for a stepped withdrawal from the Sambek heights line of entrenchments in the east to the intermediary Valkyrie defensive line and then into it's final defensive positions along the Mius while holding back 2 Soviet Rifle divisions eager to liberate Taganrog.

I have almost completed this scenario and it will be available to download on my blog later this week.

*budd*

do your CO1 scenarios run on CO2 without issue. Thx for the scenario's you do fine work.

CapHillRat

Command Ops Scenario Designer
Thanks Budd. The maps have been moved over but the scenarios don't work. I've updated my estab file for CO2. I could ask Panther to update a few of the scenarios but I have not done so yet. So I am playing a few new Eastern Front scenarios that I am working on. I might create a North Africa scenario too.

*budd*

looking forward to it, thank you sir......some many scenario's so little time.

john connor

Great stuff, Chris. Can't wait. The map looks superb.

You say you've moved the maps over. How do you do that? I'd like to convert my own Kursk maps for CO2.

Peter