Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2, AAR Tutorial - Return to St Vith

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
Daz, your AARs by far are the best AARs I've ever seen, ever, for any PC wargame I've ever played. The combination of uniqueness, style, depth and information density is simply amazing.
Just two questions so far:
- can we get more of these?
- could you please review your gaming schedule for the next year and consider participation in some EF scenarios' playtesting for CmdOps, lol.

Daz

Thanks guys :)

I'm on holiday at the moment in North Wales, so no fast computer and only dial up speed internet for my laptop!
Its not stopped raining since we got here and the wind speed has hardly drop below 70mph.
The waterfalls are quite spectacular mind:woot:

When I get back next week, I am going to carry on with the St Vith Tutorial until Dave fixes the timings bug for the attack on Overloon.
I have so many half finished projects I feel that I need to try and get one finished before I start another lol

ThirstyMan

I am in the process of editing this AAR for spelling, punctuation etc. I think it is an excellent resource but it does require a small bit of English editing (first instead of fist, for example). I hope the author won't mind if I post it when finished (there is a lot to go through). I haven't changed any graphics, I've only looked at the use of English (Coys instead of Coy's) and some slight formatting changes where the first line indent doesn't really work.

Last edited: