Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2 Core Engine Build v5.1.22. Now Available.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Facebook Banner.jpg

Command Ops 2 Core Engine Build v5.1.22. Now Available.

Changes:

* Increased morale modifier if forces assaulting. There is now on average10% less chance of failing a morale check if the unit is assaulting. The exact percentage varies according to the unit's aggro level, with higher aggro up to 15% less likely of breaking and low aggro as little as 5% less likely.

* Ensure RefuelReassessment not called within planning code if plan initiated as part of a refuel assessment. In other words stopped double dipping because of low fuel.

* Ensure bases draw on their own fuel stocks before requesting refuelling from up the line.

* Added CO2 Estab Editor Manual v1.0

Last edited:

Greg

Dave, do I understand correctly that this is available now? If so where can we find it?

Art Hall

last day of the weekend Dave are we still on for the patch..............and when might KODA see the light of day...........have a great Sunday!

cavan

I'm sorry but I don't see the the 5.1.22 patch anywhere when I follow Jason's instructions above. Just the games I'be bought & downloaded so far?

Edit- I did get the updater to update HTTR, Cauldron & Foothills to 1-0-3, but after that it hit a runtime error with the Microsoft Visual C++ library (I'm on Win 10 btw)

Last edited:

cavan

Have you previously downloaded the CO2 Core Engine?
The current version I'm running is 5.0.18.

EDIT- restarted computer, still getting runtime error message. I haven't re-downloaded the CORE engine since I originally bought it.

Last edited: