Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops2 Build 5.0.16 Now Available

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Hi all,

I have just uploaded the new build 5.0.16 to LNL. Please allow a few days for them to build their installer. Primarily this patch fixes the CTD introduced in the last one when I modified the resupply code. It should also ensure that EstabEditor is the release version an not the debug version. It should now ensure that it uses the VS2010 vcredit package to install the correct dlls. This should fix the "ordinal" issue we had for a few users.

Changes:

* ScenSupplyTransportEvent::DetermineLosses() now only tries to regenerate the supply route if the receivingLoc is valid

* Turned off compiling EstabEditor for Dev Builds

* Reorganised debug dlls in NSIS Dev Installer to ensure we install the right version for x64 and x86 machines

Holman

It looks like the Updater has it now.

EDIT: Beaten by seconds!

GoodGuy

Btw, the online-update function rocks. :p
I'm glad LnL uses current technology. It was pretty cumbersome having to dig for patches, when you were with the old publisher.