Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Compendium 3 - Colditz Castle (for HoN & Noville)

CAMALEON

Hello,

Only for clarify, since everywhere, it appears that this scenario only requires HoN.
This scenario is for both, HoN and Noville Bastogne's outpost, because all german units and officers and SW for USA, are from Noville expansion.

Regards
Luis

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Hi Luis!

Can you tell me where you saw that this scenario only requires HoN so that I can correct it? Both Battle Pack Bravo and Compendium 1/3 indicates that the scenarios they contain might requires NBO too. This was made even clearer in Compendium I/III, with specifis indications for each scenario

CAMALEON

Hi, yes.

It is true that in the book, that information does not come, so I looked on the web and in the forum.
I could find it here:

It is a pity that unlike volume 1, in volume 3 this information does not come in every scenario.
I copied the information that appears in the first link in the index, to know what I can or cannot play.
I was lucky and I also have Noville, but it would have been a shame if I had not been able to play after having looked at the rules of the scenario.

Like I say, it's not a big problem, it can't even be treated as a typo, bug or errata. That is why it is a simple "advice for walkers" as we say in Spain.

Regards,
Luis

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
OK, I see the problem on the webstore page, which itself goes back to a faulty listing posted when the Vassal module for Compendium 3 came out. Will have both of these corrected. Thanks!

Fortunately, as I said, the latest version of the Compendium (the ones with numeral numbers) have the correct information liste for each scenario (plus some clarifications/corrections integrated)