Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Couple of early stage draft maps...

Matt Lohse

The following are drafts of two new maps for the South African stand alone game. These are very early drafts I put together in illustrator so please forgive the rough state of them. Thinking about a couple of new or only occasionally previously used terrain types....

Dirt Road... has the benefits of a normal road but only if units are NOT stacked. Brown.

Stream... Costs 2MP to cross but otherwise normal (so less of an issue than a river hex). Light blue.

Farm... the single building hexes. Basically provides 1 defensive dice for infantry and cover for them but that is it.

Will post a revised counter list in a few days...

Attachments

• waw map sadf 1 working.png
    waw map sadf 1 working.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • waw map sadf 2 working.png
    waw map sadf 2 working.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 18

rastamann

looks cool! I like the rules on the new terrain type. I do seem to recall that dirt roads were usually mined and prime places for ambushes, so disallowing stacking in order to be useable seems a nice touch

Matt Lohse

Glad you like it. I am also making an effect or convert the 3 8x11 maps used in the LOF issues into 2 11x17 ones compatible with other maps. It requires a bit of license on my part since the maps don't rotate well, but here are the current drafts of a 4+5 combo map and 3+new half map. As before comments are welcome...

Attachments

• sadf 4-5 combo map only.png
    sadf 4-5 combo map only.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
  • waw map sadf 3 plus new.png
    waw map sadf 3 plus new.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 7