Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Couple of Questions which may be Bugs

Jack Ruetty

1. Today I Assault Moved and fired Soviet tank destroying USA tank in one hex. Than was allowed to keep moving (by Modern Vehicle Assault Movement) to a second where the Soviet tank fired its MG on a USA hero in a third hex. Don't think you can fire one unit on two different hexes.

2. Yesterday I Assault Moved a vehicle with a passenger 8 MPs (half its maximum). I was than allowed to unload and move the passenger. Don't think this is correct as the vehicle by going to AM and than moving does not have half its MP left.

Thanks
JAck

Last edited:

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
1. Bug
2. Well, technically, if you declared AM, your tank would indeed not have enough MPs left to unload passengers. But since you did not fire before unloading, you did not "break" any rule per see, unless you were allowed to fire after unloading. It is as if you simply moved, instead of assault moved. Should not be this way though

Jack Ruetty

Didn't do a good job of explaining #2. I was able to AM the tank, fire the tank, and than unload the passengers and move the passengers. So I assume it was a bug based on what you said above.