Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Couple of things....

john connor

Moved from wrong thread.....

Do you want to start somewhere where it's possible to post any bugs/issues we come across, Dave? I can't find a thread that fits. Maybe it's bug free :)

It's certainly fantastic. Great job and well done. So many little additional bits of extra functionality that make it a more pleasing, entertaining and informed game to play. Many thanks.

I've only come across 2 little things so far. I've had a scrambled unit gen tab, but it vanished and I can't reproduce it. And this (very tiny) cosmetic thing, which you probably are aware of:

Untitled.png
But I've only just started playing. I'm delighted to have found four scenarios in the Cauldron pack that I haven't ever played!!!

Great stuff.

Peter

UPDATE:

Can see the scrambled tab a lot now. I have a save, if you want. Looks like this:

Untitled 2.png

The E&S tab is superimposed over the gen tab, I think (or vice versa). Doesn't happen when I first open a tab, but when I open another unit tab which is different, I think. It disappears if I select a different tab along the top there (say, Command), but then reappears when I select gen again.