Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Crash to desktop

Tac Error

I got a CTD for this one; by selecting II Bn 77 Gren Regt and then selecting Rest to "None" in the Edit Task menu.

EDIT: and thirdly, setting the game to max speed as well.

Attachments

• Crash.zip
    664.1 KB · Views: 2

john connor

I'm getting a lot, relatively. I have posted two in the dev forum, with saves and recordings, Dave.

Ripppe

Hi there!

I have also experienced few with the current beta build (5.2.48). This time I got a juicy one: autosave which consistently (on my machine) crashes after altering the on-going attack of 7LI (7th Light Infantry Battalion) to max ROF and losses and continuing with normal speed.

The scenario is one of Bie's from workshop (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1622217470), I'm playing without orders delay.

Attachments

• CO2_5_2_48_crash_Sword_to_Caen.zip
    240.6 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for the report.

Anyone else getting crashes to desktop (CTDs)?
Yes, since the release of the latest public beta.

It happened on a save from a previous version, and when I tested it on a new game generated by the public beta, it occurred again.

The symptoms were the same as has been reported in this thread, and in the development forum.

Seb3brv78

Thanks for the report.

Anyone else getting crashes to desktop (CTDs)?

Yes I had a crash playing the "Red Devils over Arnhem" scenario on the current build 5.2.48 (ID 5856146). I attach a zip with the save, the game recording and a screenshot. The problem looks to be with editing the probe task I issued to the 2nd South Staffordshire Bn : the second I check the box "Defend in situ" and hit "Play", the game crashes.

Attachments

• CO2_arnhem_crash.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 1

nicobdx04

hi,

i just had a crash to desktop with the latest build, i was playing highway to te reich module.

just before it, i had change the resting to none of the Bn of my screenshot and set the speed to x2.

hope it helps !

Attachments

• HTTR.png
    HTTR.png
    825 KB · Views: 3
  • game-recording.zip
    240.9 KB · Views: 1
  • AutoSave #3.zip
    240.8 KB · Views: 0