Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Creating new units

acctingman69

Hello

I've not yet played the game but I was told, via the games editor, that one can make new units? For instance, let's say I wanted to create Italian units....how does one go about doing this? Is there an explanation on how to do this in game? Perhaps a video tutorial? A pdf "how too"?

Thanks

acctingman69

One last question....

Does the game keep track of losses after each battle? Men lost? Tanks lost? etc....

Kurt

Hi acctingman69 , Yes you can create an entire new force from scratch . You will need to read the " Command Ops 2 - ESTAB Editor " which is available to download as a PDF from " Resources " . This guide will explain all you need to know , then you can play around with the ESTAB Editor to your hearts desire . In answer to your second question , yes .

Last edited:

simovitch

The early Italians come with the Med modules, with several Divisions already researched and established, including Ariete. You may want to use these for a start.