Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Current Heroes of North Africa Status?

Cottonbaler

David and Jeff,

Congratulations on moving out the most recent re-packagings/re-releases. I understand you are busy with this but am curious as to the status of HoNA now that we are coming to the end of the first month of 2016. Would you please update this project? When might we expect its release (ballpark: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Qtrs of 2016 or later -- realize a more definite time-frame is problematic)? Thanks,

Steve

Cottonbaler

Ah an Italian Army Chaplin I don't recall seeing this counter before on any of the previews (but I could have missed it I'm getting older!). All armies had religious staff good to see this!

I have a particularly dangerous assignment for you to carry out 'The Plodder', Lord Melchett wishes to run through the details of it with you...

:):happy::)

The Plodder

Only as long as it's a pilot in Lord Flashheart's squadron:
"Treat your kite like a women, get into her twice a day and take her to heaven and back! Woof!"

;)

Ah the Twenty Minuters eh! Just remember don't get shot down behind the Hun's lines..

"the Teutonic reputation for brutality is well-founded: their operas last three or four days; and they have no word for `fluffy’."

This conversation can only spiral downwards hahahahahaha

Mark

So I see this was meant to start printing end of April, start of May.
Has it been printed and shipped, I have a pre order in but have had no email

Hold on...did David just say...Heroes of North Africa is being printed as I type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friggen Hell that's big news were's the post dedicated to this saying 'Hi All Heroes of North Africa is being printed RIGHT NOW!' highlighted with bright lights...

"Arrrgh!"...that's the sound of me in my excitement attempting a cart wheel, failing miserably and injuring myself in the process.

WooHoo :woot:

Last edited: