Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Dark July: The Battles for Prokhorovka 2nd Ed.

Nick DelCorpo

Just received my copy of the above mentioned game. I thought i was going to get 1 big paper map, but was pleasantly surprised to get 4 card stock maps instead!! As a rule I usually never buy direct from the company, just to save money, but over the last 2 weeks I have bought HoTP, Days of Villainy, and Dark July, all from LnL publishing, The prices are on point and I gives me a warm and fuzzy supporting the company directly that buying off of Ebay just doesn't give. So Everyone Support the company so they can keep releasing all the awesome *%&!#* that they keep coming out with!!! I love Lock N' Load Tactical!!!!!!!!

Nick DelCorpo

Thanks NIck and THANKS for the support.

David
I meant every word David, Our hobby is so small and we need to reward those companies who strive to make it better. I could name quite a few companies that are straight trash, I won't name them here out of respect for Lock N Load Publishing and proper forum etiquette.

Hi!

By 'card' maps do you mean they are printed on thick paper or mounted? How thick are the 'card' boards?

I have the original and are happy with the mounted board.

Thank So!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi,

They are not mounted maps. They are on thick card stock. Please check out our media section and you can review some of the unboxing videos that been made of the new Heroes of the Pacific.

David