Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Dawn's Early Light: Red Hammer

darcone

I realy enjoy the Corps Command system. A future expansion, even in LOF #20???, would be very welcome.

I have both DEL and High Noon (LOF #10). I am glad to see the reprint, but will there be any candy to pry the pesos out of my tight-assed fingers?

LnLP

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Darcone

If you already have both games I am going to guess no. We did update the counters and rules to fix any errors but nothing major unless you're a fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

dom341

Hi All,

I'm afraid this is a dumb question.

Is DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT: RED HAMMER an expansion. OR is is an updated reprint of DAWN'S EARLY LIGHT. Let me know.

Thanks

Dom341.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Dom
Dawn's Early Light: Red Hammer is updated complete game. It also includes the map and counters to the Line of Fire Add-on High Noon At Gerzenburg. This game is done and is being printed.

David

dom341

Hi,

You mentioned January for the release of Dawn's Early Light. Can we get an update on this?

Thanks

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Dom341

The game is done and in the office but (yes there always a but). We are waiting for the boxes. We could release it in a ziplock bag but we really want to do the box. I will post the parts up on the site later this week.

David

dom341

I put a preorder in for three games.
Dawns Early Light
Tank on Tank East Front
Heroes of the Gap.

I know you mentioned you were waiting for boxes for DEL.hen do you think the three of these will be available?

Falkon00

Did this ever get released... Looks like it is still a pre order on the site... Status please?