Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Day of Heroes Component Correction

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi, Everyone

The box for Day of Heroes lists 2 maps and 10 scenarios and that is incorrect. So let me clear this up, there are 9 scenarios that can be played right out of the box. The Snatch and Grab scenario can not be played without the LnLT Compendium Vol 4 included map. I have updated the product page for Day of Heroes to show only one map and updated the scenario listing in the component tab.

The reason this path is simply we didn't we didn't want anyone to need to buy a new game for one map and scenario. So that scenario and map it was moved to the LnLT Compendium Vol 4. We always do the boxes first and I missed updating the boxes and web page after the fact. Some of the other games boxes may be off with the components. I am sorry for any confusion this caused.

David

Rydo

Hi, Everyone

The box for Day of Heroes lists 2 maps and 10 scenarios and that is incorrect. So let me clear this up, there are 9 scenarios that can be played right out of the box. The Snatch and Grab scenario can not be played without the LnLT Compendium Vol 4 included map. I have updated the product page for Day of Heroes to show only one map and updated the scenario listing in the component tab.

The reason this path is simply we didn't we didn't want anyone to need to buy a new game for one map and scenario. So that scenario and map it was moved to the LnLT Compendium Vol 4. We always do the boxes first and I missed updating the boxes and web page after the fact. Some of the other games boxes may be off with the components. I am sorry for any confusion this caused.

David
No problems!

Thanks for the clarifications Mr.Heat. :)