Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Desert heat counters

Keith T

Hello all,
I was just finishing up punching my counters, and I'm seeing something unusual I think.

The oob list 125th PzG as 6 x PzG armored infantry, I have 12' but the extra 6 have a different color stripe, white vs grey.

The other thing is I have PzAbt 501 with no counters for them, nor do I see them in the OOB.

And I don't see anyone else posting about this possible issue/problem, so maybe I'm missing overlooking something on my end.

Any guidance would be most appreciated ,

Thank you,

Keith T

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
Keith,

The six counters with the Grey Stripe are the Full Strength Units, and the six counters with the white stripes are the reduced strength versions of the same units. Mechanized Infantry in NaW have the dismounted or infantry on one side, and the Mounted or transport side on the opposite side of the same counter. When one of these units is reduced, you replace it with the white striped counter. Hope that makes sense.

The PzAbt 501 counter is for a counter that was missing in a different NaW module, and is not used in DH.

Ralph

Keith T

Keith,

The six counters with the Grey Stripe are the Full Strength Units, and the six counters with the white stripes are the reduced strength versions of the same units. Mechanized Infantry in NaW have the dismounted or infantry on one side, and the Mounted or transport side on the opposite side of the same counter. When one of these units is reduced, you replace it with the white striped counter. Hope that makes sense.

The PzAbt 501 counter is for a counter that was missing in a different NaW module, and is not used in DH.

Ralph

Thank you, I totally over looked that. (Slap himself in the fore head)

Keith T