Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Difference between ATZ and ATZ:Reloaded

Yang Ping

Hi, everyone.

I am a Chinese fan of LNP games. Recently I just got my copy of ATZ:Reloaded in China.
I have one question for old players of this game.
Could somebody tell me what is the difference between the old ATZ and this new version?
In the new versino, there is no scinario. Thanks.

Ed the THW Guy

Just Play the Game!
Website
twohourwargames.com
Hello,
The old version had scenarios that told you who to use and what to do as in exit the table etc. Reloaded has Encounters (Search, Raid/Rescue,Take Back, Chillin', Defend, Robbery, and Bushwhack) that replace the dead end scenarios.
With Encounters you can choose which characters to use. They also tell you what you need to do to be successful (Objective). The Encounters will play differently every time you play them. You can also use the same characters as they get better and increase in ability (26.1).
Hope this helps.
Ed

Yang Ping

Hello,
The old version had scenarios that told you who to use and what to do as in exit the table etc. Reloaded has Encounters (Search, Raid/Rescue,Take Back, Chillin', Defend, Robbery, and Bushwhack) that replace the dead end scenarios.
With Encounters you can choose which characters to use. They also tell you what you need to do to be successful (Objective). The Encounters will play differently every time you play them. You can also use the same characters as they get better and increase in ability (26.1).
Hope this helps.
Ed

Thanks! You had my query solved. Plus: Are U the designer of this game?
Next, I would like to translate this game into Chinese.