Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Digital editions of Battle Generators for sale?

The Plodder

Would it be possible to buy digital editions of these? I'm interested in buying the Heroes of the Nam version but international shipping basically doubles the price so buying it in PDF form would be great.

(BTW the shop page for the Heroes of the Nam Battle Generator still says a free version is available in the Resources section..)

Cantatta

I believe you can download a free version of the Battle Generator for Heroes of the Pacific, just follow this link:
https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/124409/heroes-pacific-battle-generator-v11

+1 from me for digital versions in the LnLP store. I'd like to see something similar developed for older games in the series, like Heroes of the Gap + Expansions. The BGs sure make having all those counters and maps a lot more useful, especially after playing all the scenarios from a given module.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Sorry Guys I did miss this. We do not have any digital editions of our Battle Generators with the exception of our Heroes of the Pacific Edition which is available as a free download through our Resource Section found here on the forum. We do not at this time have any plans to provide them in a digital form.

David