Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Dismounted infantry

Artyman

Hi
This is my first foray into CO2 forum's after downloading the core game at the weekend.
What an awesome wargame it is.

One question to ask, can the army infantry not fight Dismounted or is that option built into the game.

Artyman

Hi
This is my first foray into CO2 forum's after downloading the core game at the weekend.
What an awesome wargame it is.

One question to ask, can the army infantry not fight Dismounted or is that option built into the game.
Should read armd inf.

Kurt

Hi Artyman , Mounted Opps are on the production line , there is a lot of work required to achieve this but hopefully it could be out this year as an update . Hang in there for now and enjoy :D

Artyman

Hi Artyman , Mounted Opps are on the production line , there is a lot of work required to achieve this but hopefully it could be out this year as an update . Hang in there for now and enjoy :D
Thanks for the info Kurt.
And I will definitely be hanging in there, loving this game already and I've only played the return to St Vith