Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Do either of The Cauldron or Highway to the Reich come with a tutorial?

Metalogic

Hi I'm new to Command Ops, I've been quite enjoying the scenarios that come with the Core game engine, but am feeling somewhat confused by many things. I'm thinking of buying either The Cauldron or Highway to the Reich, probably the former, as I'm more interested in the North Africa theatre, but the latter seems more popular.

Do either come with any tutorials, video, or otherwise? I understand that some of the older games did? Thanks!

Metalogic

Okay, thanks.

Do either of the modules come with a separate electronic manual, or should I always refer to the main core CO2 manual? I'm thinking it might be worth getting a manual printed up and bound, if a printed manual is not available to purchase, but want to know whether to do this with the main core CO2 manual or one that comes with one of the modules.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
No there is just the one manual. Some of the modules come with Designer Notes as a pdf. David Heath from LNL was talking to me the other day and raised the issue of a printed manual. Let me get back to him and see what can be done. I will raise a poll to see what the demand for a printed manual would be.

Metalogic

No there is just the one manual. Some of the modules come with Designer Notes as a pdf. David Heath from LNL was talking to me the other day and raised the issue of a printed manual. Let me get back to him and see what can be done. I will raise a poll to see what the demand for a printed manual would be.

Okay, thanks. For me ideally this would be in colour, with plain hardback covers.

Metalogic

Hi Dave, is there any more news on this? A poll to gauge demand sounds like a good idea.