Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Do You Want to Beta Test LnLT Digital? Here's How

maitrebongo

Hi David,

My Steam account name is maitrebongo (I think you know who I am and hope you remember what I did on the game Heroes of Stalingrad and the conversations we had about it.).

I would be happy to help with this beta test.

As I said, I really want Lock'n'Load Tactical to become the ultimate tactical wargame on computers and have a destiny "ala Steel Panthers".

Thanks

Punisher

Wow thanks David the Steam Interface looks great!! I am ready to play test and will check in with Tom to see which scenarios he wants us to try out 1st.

Barthheart

Staff member
Hi David,
Guess I forgot to add my nam e to this list as I was already in the Beta test.
Barthheart on Steam.

Thanks,
Vance

Keith T

is the game suppose to appear on my steam account ? or am I missing something ? I've got a message from David with the key, but not sure where I'm to download the software ?

Keith T

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
You have to manually add the key in Steam, sorry, I figured everyone had done that before. In Windows at least, it's Games (at the top of the Steam screen) -> Activate a Product on Steam, then you enter the key there. Mac is prrrobably similar.

Slamin

Hello! I'm pretty new to LnL but if are still looking for help testing I can spend an hour or so a night testing. I'm a software developer and have tested a number of Steam boardgames previously. My Steam name is Slamin.

Last edited:

Eric Bishop

My Steam username is Bish29047. I’d really like to join the beta testing team. I’m a disabled veteran from the USCG and cannot work. I have metal hardware up and down my spine and live with pain daily. So, I have quite a bit of free time on my hands to do things like beta testing! I’m new to Lock N’ Load however, I have played ASL for quite a while and other war games. I play a lot of Combat Mission titles as well. I’ve been waiting and watching LnL Digital and anticipating it’s release, so joining the beta team would be great!

Thank you,
Eric Bishop
ebphoto@me.com

Lannes

Great news.

I watched Idjester's videos, I loved it, I'm excited about the game. God Job Idjester :headphone:
I look forward to the release of the game.
I love the tactical games (ASL, L'nL etc..)

Christophe

RANDY BAILEY

Playtester for you with Nations at War digital. I'm the one that sent all the screenshots. Was a playtester on Tom Proudfoot's first version of the game with Mark Walker. Thanks in advance steam name a007460