Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Double Registration Needed?

luigi

As you can clearly see I am registered on the L&L forum.

I have tried to login on L&L for downloading CO2 and I did not succeeded. Do I need to create a new account for L&L website?

I hope I have just missed something. I would rather prefer not having two accounts for the same stuff. It just feels weird.

Best,

Luigi

BigDuke66

I think so, if forum/shop would be the same I would have expected that my registration fails because I used the mail for the forum also for the shop.
But everything ran fine, so I guess you need to register for L'nL if you are only registered on the forum.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Luigi,

I tend to agree with you that it would be best to have just the one ID but that's not how it is setup. The store requires an ID separate to the forum. What you can do though is change the password on the store/site ID to match the one you use for the forum and hit the option to remember your password. Then you should be able to move between the two seamlessly. That's the advice I received today. I'm going to try it out later myself.