Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Duplicate and Import units leads to CTD in Scenario Editor..

kipanderson

Hi,

Have discovered that when I try to Import units or Duplicate units in the scenario editor I get a CDT. Version 5 0 11.

PS. should have stated Windows 7 64. Plus have used features before; think all was done in standard way.

All the best,

Kip..

Last edited:

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
I need more info Kip. From what files are you attempting to import? What version are they. If they are from a file generated under CO1 then it won't work. If it's one from CO2 then please advise which one and can I have the scenario files you were using so I can see if I can repeat it. Also can I please have the exact specific steps you took. Thanks.

kipanderson

Dave,

Ok..sorry I was being lazy thinking maybe it was a known issue.

Have long work day ahead but when time will report back with full details and upload files and such.

Thanks

All the best,

Kip.

kipanderson

Dave,

Using the Eastern Front, Cos2 scenario from Chris in the Scenario editor I went to Units. Then right click on a Soviet Infantry division, then clicked on duplicate, then clicked on Yes to duplicate sub units also. Then the editor crashes.

In the uploaded folder you will find all of the files for the scenarios, plus three screenshots showing all of the above mentioned stages leading to the crash. Just follow them in timed sequence.

Windows 7 64. Version 5 0 11.

Hope this helps..

Hugely enjoying Cos2,

All the best,

Kip.

Attachments

• Duplicate Units Crash.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 0