Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

EB6 Hell's Wings 2nd Airborne initial activation

Warren Smith

One more question in regards to scenario EB6 Hell's Wings.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but ...

After the Soviet 2nd Airbone drops per SSR, are they marked with Ops Complete markers? I would assume so, but it doesn't say so so it makes me wonder if that is intentional or not. Basically, now that they've dropped behind enemy lines, can they defend themselves or do they just have to take it as Team Yankee runs right over them?

And yes, my initial drop might not have gone optimally. Just trying to ascertain just how bad it is. :)

Thanks for any help.

Keith Tracton

Staff member
Hi Warren,

Oh I feel your pain of the non-optimal drop...and no stupid questions, only unasked ones. :)

I check Eisenbach Gap Deluxe and it says the Airborne units may not move in the same activation in which they land, but can move in subsequent activations during the same turn. I would say yes, they are Ops Complete once landed, since in that state they cannot move. To my designer mind, they would be rallying form the drop.