Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Enjoyed this digital version East & West

Jack Tremble

First a little background about my experience with Tank on Tank. I bought the 1st version when it came out (2010) and thoroughly enjoyed it with friends & some much younger grandsons. but after many repeated plays & converting it into a miniatures game, eventually moved on to other games I have. I wrote about the early battle experiences on the original ToT forums at Boardgamegeek. com.
Then the new versions of East & West Fronts came out in 2015 & I bought both and was impressed with the quality upgrade in components.
Now I just purchased the Digital bundle for West & East Front and have been playing this avidly solo. The AI seems very competent. but now ready for some head to head online battles, with multiple new scenarios (19 in each Front) & campaigns to choose from.
The download of the bundled East & West was fast & easy, was stumped a little when they wanted a code before I could open it up to play but seems it was the product purchase code from my purchase order, and after correctly putting it in (seems the first time I tried I left out one letter) it played flawlessly.
Too bad they didn't have it set up for a hot seat mode... cause I'm ready to play live opponents and haven't been able to find any online yet. Hopefully they would patch hot seat for us: )
Check it out this is a fun & easy to get into game, especially if your familiar with the board versions.

bigus

I agree. Excellent introductory war game.
Hot seat would make it great.
Hopefully this mode can be introduced in a patch.

Jack Tremble

eventualy Hotseat will come later with an update.
Want to thank you for your work on this great implementation of Tank on Tank, I have just been playing the "soup" out of it, playing solo. Seems very bug free and based on my previous playing of the board version I was able to jump right in and play. The the button for popping up core game rules for reference was so helpful. I am motivated to get some of my friends to get online so I can try and sock it too'em : p Hot seat will be most welcome also. Take care, Jack

Trent Garner

Thanks for the positive feedback guys! We're really glad you're enjoying the game. Spread the word, most definitely.