Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Errata listing for rule set 5.1?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I'm compiling it at the moment, along with all the errata/clarification that were included in the new Companion Book, the new version of the Battle Geenrator, etc.. Please send me anything you have. Don't know when it will be released though. I estimate there is at least a week or two worth of work just to put everything into a coherent document and I don,t plan to be ready to send it to LNLP until end of May, most probably (I unfortunately have a life beside volunteering :))

Al Davis

Just as we have talked about is the charts. Have not compared my edition 5.1 to the website version. I Will let you know if I find more.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
OK, this is already noted but, as I said, it concerns only a really small numbers of early copies of the 5.1 charts (both in the Core Rules and the PAC), probably those sold in teh first few days. The current version of those charts is fine.