Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

estab causing a crash

Linux_Box

I'm working on a custom estab file. It compiles just fine. When I try to use it to create a new scenario, I get a crash to desktop with no errors. Anyone seen this before? Any ideas how to troubleshoot it? Any help appreciated.

Linux_Box

Please attach the estab here, I'll take a look.

I believe the base estab is from BIE but I'm not sure. Serious props to him and all who have ever made a custom scenario. It's lots of work (as I'm finding).

Thanks for any help. I'm hoping to make my scenarios available to everyone once I think they are at least alpha ready.

Attachments

• MyCopy-PegasusBridgeEstab - All images done.zip
    395.1 KB · Views: 2

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
I believe the base estab is from BIE but I'm not sure. Serious props to him and all who have ever made a custom scenario. It's lots of work (as I'm finding).
Thanks for any help. I'm hoping to make my scenarios available to everyone once I think they are at least alpha ready.

Your compiled estab doesn't have any images built in, however they may be referenced from the estab. Are you sure your "MyCopy-PegasusBridgeEstab - All images done_Images" has all the necesarry images?
If you have used PegasusBridgeEstab as the base for your work, you need first to copy all the images from PegasusBridgeEstab_Images into your MyCopy-PegasusBridgeEstab - All images done_Images folder and then recompile.

Linux_Box

Thanks for the help!! I decided to give it what it wanted-- images. I made a generic CO2 bmp then made copies for each of the references. It's working now!!! Thanks again!