Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Estab Help

PepsiBelly

I am trying to generate duplicates of an infantry unit. However once I try to establish the estab from an XML into a Coe, it fails to import sides with a long list of errors. Any help would be great!

(Last few lines)

Importing sides
ERROR: object 45 (side): Image 3555 was referenced but doesn't exist
ERROR: object 398 (side): Image 3567 was referenced but doesn't exist
0 sides imported
2 sides FAILED to import
Import complete

Keydet

First of all, I do not execute the task you cite although I am capable of doing so.

Second, if this is only about single companies here and there I would stick with the scenario maker.

Third if it's about duplicating battalions or larger you should look to someone who does it regularly. I occasionally dup a battalion in scenario maker and tediously edit names of each element.

What editor are you using? Cheap route? Use Notepad++ with xml tools plugin added.

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
I am trying to generate duplicates of an infantry unit. However once I try to establish the estab from an XML into a Coe, it fails to import sides with a long list of errors. Any help would be great!

(Last few lines)

Importing sides
ERROR: object 45 (side): Image 3555 was referenced but doesn't exist
ERROR: object 398 (side): Image 3567 was referenced but doesn't exist
0 sides imported
2 sides FAILED to import
Import complete
Please attach the modified xml (zipped).