Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ESTAB issue

Kurt

Dave, cant compile this ESTAB , I have not had any problems before . The only thing I have done differently is ; Under FORCES - 'France' there is a service 'French SAS' . I wanted to change this to 'Free French' but couldnt seem to do it so I went into the XML file and changed it there . I have attached stuffScreenshot 2015-07-14 08.36.11.png

Attachments

• kurt.zip
    159.9 KB · Views: 1

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Bill, your estab file was failing on line 1 because I suspect you edited that estab.xml file in another editor which added the following bit of code: "encoding="UTF-8". We currently do not support UTF8 encoding, hence it spat the dummy. I took that out and it then starts to compile. But I got a swag of errors because I don't have the image files. Here's your xml file back minus the encoding utf8 bit. Try that and let me know how you go.

BTW what app did you use to edit the estab.xml file?

Attachments

• kurt2.zip
    144.4 KB · Views: 4

Kurt

Notepad XML 2007 is the app I used , I use it to edit "PANZER COMMAND" from Matrix Games . Thanks for the fix I will try it now

Kurt

Dave your a genius , you fixed it . I promise not to edit the XML file directly again :oops: