Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ESTAB Weapons Armament Tab

papymaj5

Hello,

I was having this error in CO1 - http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3698960&mpage=1&key=&#3698960

It happens with I attach a weapon to another weapon. My example is attaching a M320 GLM to an M4. The error i get is:

ERROR: object 3628 (weapon): Unable to locate the EstabWeapon with object ID 3780. No object exists at all with that ID.
180 weapons imported
1 weapons FAILED to import

I looked in the XML and the object 3780 exist as the M320. I attached it as a txt since xml is not allowed.

Steps to reproduce are in the link above.

Let me know if you need any additional data. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• BFTBEstab - Copy.txt
    2.8 MB · Views: 2

simovitch

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what is going wrong here. I get several error messages when I try to compile your estab - did you make any other customizations besides adding the GLM and it's ammo?

Your problem may be as simple as making sure your new weapons have an associated image or the "no image" checkbox is checked...

Last edited:

papymaj5

Hi, I'm trying to figure out what is going wrong here. I get several error messages when I try to compile your estab - did you make any other customizations besides adding the GLM and it's ammo?

Your problem may be as simple as making sure your new weapons have an associated image or the "no image" checkbox is checked...

I am able to compile it if I remove GLM attachment from the rifle, but get the error when I have it attached and compile it.

papymaj5

Richard, I have a separate question on estabs in reference to combat power shown in game. The way I made my modern estab was just adding weapons, vehicles and forces, not replacing existing ones. I noticed that when I play a game with this modified estab the combat power number in game goes to 1 for the majority of units, allied and axis. I compared the original xml to my modified one and nothing was wrong with the xml configuration. Any ideas?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    862.7 KB · Views: 102