Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Example of armored combat

acctingman69

Hello

I'm trying to decide between this game and another. The other game is very armored combat focused which I love, but it's combined arms combat is somewhat lacking.

So, does anyone know of a video tutorial or even a written example of how this series handles armored combat? I know it won't have the "crunch" like the other game I'm looking at, but if it looks good, then I'd probably pick up the Solo book for the Tactical line.

Thanks

Santiago

Hello

I'm trying to decide between this game and another. The other game is very armored combat focused which I love, but it's combined arms combat is somewhat lacking.

So, does anyone know of a video tutorial or even a written example of how this series handles armored combat? I know it won't have the "crunch" like the other game I'm looking at, but if it looks good, then I'd probably pick up the Solo book for the Tactical line.

Thanks

You can take a look at the videos that The Gimpy Gamer did with Heroes Against the Red Star module.

Here is the link for the first video in the serie: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/media/heroes-against-the-red-star-counter-attack-setup-youtube.895/

This module has a lot of armored action, by the way.

acctingman69

Thanks

I'm guessing that the modern armored combat plays exactly like the ww2 games?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Yes, the basic mechanics (roll to hit then roll for damage) are the same. Of course, in modern combat, you'll have additionnal stuff, such as thermal imaging system but