Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Expectations

chapshafer

-Complete in one box games! I am tired of collating pieces for various "systems." Sold my ASL stuff, but it took days to sort the stuff from one release to the next.
-Rules the same across the series! No little "improvements" from one box to the next. If you upgrade then release the new rules for those of us with old stuff. Hated this with ATS, and the old LnL. This ruined WaW for me. I do not want to,be collecting, but enjoying.
-An actual release schedule. I love Panzer from GMT, but releases are few and far between.
-In "Fricking" print. MMP does a nice job, but multiple essential modules and maps are out of print for decades at a time. If you release it, then I would like it to be in print.
-Components, boxes and counters that are the same across the line, rather than being varied for the sake of the "New Release."
-ASL has its historical listings and rarity numbers, Panzer has its TO&E listings, and LnL has its own battle generator. Every major system has a piece, but someone needs to combine these into a battle generator that is historically and formationally accurate.
-Scenario listings, explanations of "Campaign" scenarios, more historical modules
-Dien Bien Phu
-Korea...Chosin

And, yes, I am willing to pay you all much more money to keep this train of fun rolling!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Well, I think the series now does what you and many other wanted.

Each game is now a complete game and IF there is an expansion all you need is ONE complete game.
We have one rulebook per Era across the whole series. We do have special modules rules for each game that comes with the scenarios.

We do not have a set release schedule because we want to make sure the game is perfect and that can't happen every time on the same schedule.

All of our components are now the same across the line.

We have Battle Generators for every Core game released.

We are working on more historical modules so they are coming.

We agree no more overlays.

David