Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Firebase Murphy

Ron Shirtz

Here is a generic Firebase map I made for Forgotten Heroes 2. It can be downloaded from the files section of the FH2 thread at GameBoardGeek:

When the trip flares go off at night and Charlie shouts "Tiên-lên!Tiên-lên!", it's time to call in fire support and pray Ma Deuce doesn't jam.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/92089/firebase-murphy-mapsheet-version-i

Rule suggestions for suing the Firebase are posted in the comment section.

Squad Leader

Yep, I just need to spend some time with it. Right now I'm up to my neck in Heroes of the Pacific.

BTW, I could really use a good play tester. Interested in trying a scenario or two?

Ron Shirtz

Solo play only. After decades of Some assembly required for my kids toys as a dad during Christmas time, I can handle it;)

Squad Leader

Solo play is totally cool. THE most important thing in play testing is proofing. In other words..."this word is misspelled, you said three BARs, but there are only two in the counter mix, you have the Japanese entering the wrong side of the board," etc.

Drop me an email. Thanks.