Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Firing LAW, RPG from inside ?

Hello,

Can't find my answer. I thought it was legal to use RPG from building, and so, LAW also. But then, I read a post on bgg that said the contrary.

So, I ask here :)

Is it possible ?

Thanks !

Ty Snouffer

Since I have multiple games I make one of my rulebooks my core book and write all over it. It I have a question and find the answer I highlight/underline the answer. One could print out the pdf if marking up their real book causes heartburn. Works for me.

Mike Dundas

Scenario "Stand or Die" in the "Days of Victory" Libyan Civil War game would really benefit from the rebels being able to fire at least some of their RPGs from inside a building, which is apparently quite possible. Why does rule 1.6.4 specifically disallow this?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
No idea why it specifically disallow this but the strategy I came up with is hiding my RPG-toting units behind blocking terrain but in the open. They are actually better protected then standing in a building (particularly with the flimsy buildings in DOV), because there is no LOS to them, while, in a building, they can be spotted and then fired on. I did the same in Streets of Sorrow with most of my VC units because, once your are spotted, those Ontos firing 3 x 5 HE per impulse, needing 8 or less on 2d6, will make quick meal of any units, even those in a +4 TM building.

And of course, it is the Hold or Die scenario, in Days of Villainy module :)