Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

First Look At the New World At War Map Style

Do You Like the New Map Style over current maps

• Yes, go with the new style

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • no, I like the old style

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They won't, all the maps will be redone.
I just jumped into the World at War thing with my purchase of AC and TWI. Are the maps from the different games geomorphic in that roads/rivers from one game's maps will link up with the roads/rivers from another game's maps?

Edit: I just realized that "matching" in this thread might mean artwork....

Thanks for the reply. I'm probably jumping the gun since I haven't even punched out the counters on AC and TWI yet....

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Zac we have stopped giving release dates since it so easy for them to be delayed. The rules are now in layout and the counters are done. Marc got to finish up the maps and pretty much we are good to go.

David

Ralph Ferrari

Staff member
It's Good to see the WaW titles back in print, especially TUS. It is my second favorite WaW Expansion, with very strong and fun scenarios. PiB is still my favorite. Love the new maps.

rastamann

I must admit I rather enjoy the simplicity of America Conquered and the 1st printing of Eisenbach Gap, but this style is growing on me - the winter one, though, that one is gorgeous - I like the lighter colours