Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED - 5.0.10 - Imprecise mouse clicks

Wiggum

Hi !

I clicked exactly where you can see the white mouse courser on the image (had to draw it because its not visible on a screenshot) but the unit above (Bn HQ 1.318) got selected. I tried it multiple times and it always selected the wrong unit although i clicked the middle of the Mortar Pl counter.
Possible a bug ?
ankfmk0.png

*budd*

its also hard to click certain terrain features i.e. crossings and get info. i remember the terrain clicking issue in CO1 also. I tried to get terrain specs on a crossing and gave up before i ever got the info.

The above example happens all the time, you can click a second time and mine usually goes to the next unit when they overlap.

john connor

+1 on this. the mouse clicks have become inaccurate. Definitely something not present in CO1, and so, yes, surely it must be a bug?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Solved this one. Miquel had changed the selection code in an attempt to simplify it. However, in doing so he created a selection rectangle that was larger than the force icon. So what you ended up with was it thinking you had selected a unit icon when in fact you hadn't. I have reverted this back to what it was and it works fine for me here.

FIXED