Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.10 - Is this working as planned (INTEL)????

john connor

Just to back up what Das has said, Dave - the intel seems very jumpy to me, all the time.
Here's a series of pics to consider, if you've time. I'm betting this unit turns out to be tanks at the end of the day, but that's just me being pessimistic. Even if it's just some kind of infantry this see-sawing didn't happen in CO1, so I think this is a new thing. This is just a small sample. This goes on all the time as units get close. The unit in question (same one in each picture below) is no more than 200m away from my men, in light rain, daylight, visibility 8,500m, it says.

is this what you intend to happen?

40.png

41.png

42.png

43.png

7.14 (forgot to put time on image) They're Engineers again.

44.png

45.png

46.png

john connor

47.png

48.png

49.png

Sorry. I got confused by it all and wrote they were HMG company, but, as you see from the photo, they're in fact Engineers again.

That's enough, maybe? I'll let you know if they do turn out to be tanks!!

john connor

Finally, after observing the unit inflicting damage only consistent with it being armour, and being relatively impervious to arty, I surrender to check:

53.png

Needless to say, I wouldn't have sent ACs against it had I known. But they got to within around 70m and still I wasn't told it was tanks. And that's after those tanks have trashed the AC unit. So, Dave, I think this is a significant bug, myself, as Das has suggested. All the intel here was current and good.