Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.12 - Crash report when select control on Task Edit dialog

X.ray

Just updated the game to 5.0.11. First thing I did was to check if the task editor still causes crash, and it is.

Here's my start up set up.
Startup.jpg

Here's the scenario set up. Nothing exotic.
ScenarioSetting.jpg

Then I just started the scenario and open the task editor.
Task editor.jpg

The next thing I do is to click "covered" under "Route". Then it pops out this dialogue box saying CmdOps.exe has stopped working. Repeated the same routine 3 times and it happens every time like that. I did no orders, no movements, no clicks, no nothing. I have not even started the game yet so no saved file either.

Please look into this. Thanks.

X.ray

Also I ran my direct X dialogue and reported no problem. But in any case I attached it here in case you need it. Apologies some of it is in Chinese.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    34.4 KB · Views: 0

kipanderson

From main 5.0.11 thread.. TE again hence posted here...
Hi,,

installed just fine..

However.. when I select a unit, left click on it, then hit the TE button then attempt to set Rest to Min I get a standard Windows error message.. “program has stopped responding..” and the little blue circle.

Then I close the program.

All the best,

Kip.

Dave, hi,
May only be artillery units this happens with. Just tried again and gave a Defend order to a German rocket artillery unit, then in TE attempted to set Rest to Min.. then blue circle of death came up.. Kip.

rjantzi

As a follow up, I can duplicate the CTD when selecting any existing task (not just artillery units) using the 1TE button and making the change Kip describes above. However selecting the task via a right-click on the map does not cause a CTD. The CTD will occur when the game is both running and paused.

CRASH!!! On ramagen very first scenario when I click o the 1TV button the screen goes black for a few seconds and then to desktop.

Also CRASHES when I press the 1CP button too. I'm checking them all now.

Seems to be just those two I pressed all the other buttons and they work.

Vista 64 Os: i7-920: 6gb ram PowerColor 5700 HD video card 1gb memory.

Last edited: