Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.0.9 - Edit task of bombardment - odd graphic

pekische

When I edit task of bombardment I can see this always...

Attachments

• 1.GIF
    1.GIF
    100.1 KB · Views: 14

pekische

In game start menu I have checked current resolution... my current resolution is 1680x1050. I have all set in same way like for CO1 (there is no problem)

pekische

next update of report :)

all edits of tasks seem to be correct until I try edit task of bombardment. Then every edit is with this odd graphic.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
I understand that but I am not talking about the in game resolution. I am talking about your display screen resolution. With the game not started, can you please right click on the desktop. Select Screen Resolution from the context menu and select 100% .

pekische

solved: all is ok when I hit "identification" in Win screen resolution menu.... maybe there were problem after using two monitors (external LCD and notebook lcd). Problem was appeared when I use only external monitor after using both of monitors. To hit "identification" solved it.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks for the email and the great instructions pekische. Because your steps were clear I was able to open your save and replicate the problem straight away. The issue was caused by the Task Edit dialog not removing the controls of the bombard task when it was dismissed. Then when the dialog was activated again for some other task it was overwriting the controls. Fo all tasks other than a bombard these are the same and you don't notice. But the bombard task has different controls and hence it looks all scrambled.

I have made changes to ensure the controls are removed on dismissal and recreated on reactivation. Works like a charm now.

Once again thanks pekische.

FIXED.

blond_knight

Came here to confirm bug with bombardment screen, left befuddled that its already identified and fixed.