Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.1.14 - Scenmaker- Force info/view intel report right click not showing

The Plodder

In Scenmaker, If I right click on a unit to view it's force info in normal mode, I get the option to view terrain info or force info. If I click on force info nothing happens. I can view terrain info though. Same thing in Intel Display Mode.

Double clicking a unit will show it's unit info when in normal mode but not the intel report when in Intel display mode.

The Plodder

Sure. In normal mode, right clicking on a unit I get the following options:
scenbug2.jpg
When I click on force data, nothing happens.

In Intel Display Mode, I right -click on a unit to get the menu and when I select Intel Report, nothing happens:

scenbug1.jpg

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
OK this is a case of those where those menu items should have been removed. We added them to the context menu in the game. The SM shares the same context menu and I have forgotten to disable them in the SM. Sorry. Please note that you can double-click to access force data in the SM but you cannot and never could access the intel reports in the SM. So I have now ensured that the context menu only gets these items in the Game and not in the SM.
SM Context Menu.jpg
FIXED