Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED - CTD in Beda Fomm

minus10

Playing with 5.1.25, I have a repeatable crash playing the Beda Fomm scenario. It may well be the same issue others have reported here recently. On the off chance it is not, I have emailed screenshots and save game to support(at)panthergames(dot)com. Looking forward to 5.1.26.

minus10

Just updated to 5.1.26 and my crash still happens in my save file. Could you confirm you received my email with attached save file and screenshots please.

Edit: Attached zip with save.

Attachments

• beda fomm.zip
    382.5 KB · Views: 0
Hi
with a new game and version 5.1.26 Beda Fomm still crashes at 11:57 of the attached saved game. (saved game at 11:53)
Thanks
Derrick

Attachments

• test.zip
    313.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi Dave,
Yes it is the new version. But it appears to be at random time as I started another 2 games and it crashed at different times.
Strange.
Thanks,
Derrick

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Thanks for the save Derrick. I have tracked down a hole in the logic. I was exempting cases where the subject of a plan was low on fuel but had requested a resup recently. This is only fine though if the task is not a mobile task. If it is mobile then the force must stop. I have made the mods and it now seems to work fine. I will do another build later this week. Thanks for testing this.Emergency Resup.jpg

minus10

Thanks David. Looks like this scenario is good for testing as I noted the supply situation can get interesting.