Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED (for Plan DIalog) 5.0.11 - Dialog box updates

Rheim Bren

Playing 5.0.9
1. Playing Greyhound Dash I've noticed the "Plan" dialog box is not updating real time. I have to close it and reopen it for it to update. It seems like this was working when I played St Vith and Manhay scenarios with 5.0.8, but I could be wrong.

2. The info shown on the right side of the Fire Support dialog box is very useful. So, when I click on an artillery unit on the map, if it is already listed there, I'd like to see it selected in the dialog box, also.

NOTE: I think these dialog boxes are a huge improvement over CO1. They make managing the battle so much easier. I played a little CO1 the other day and it seemed so awkward after playing CO2.

3. I've just noticed, if an artillery unit is listed in the FS dialog box, and I select that unit on the map and give it a bombard order, the bombard status does not update in the FS box until I click on it in the box.

Last edited: