Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

French Resistance?

banania

Hello,

Well, Honneur & Patrie was originally a fan submission of David Julien and yours truly, as is the Chinese module underway (also yours truly), so you can definitely try your luck. Let's chat offline: ncmichon [at] hotmail.com. Best, Nicolas

Mike Nagel

Banania,

Not true. My Hell Frozen Over is a fan submission. If you have some compelling scenarios, submit it. The only way you can be sure of not getting it published is to not submit it.

DeHammer

Since there were resistance forces in most occupied countries, a person could build an expansion around the various battles where resistance fighters helped out.

I don't have the Western modules yet. I'm guessing there are French partisan units just as there are soviet ones in Heroes of the Motherland?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
No French partisans per see but there are some scenarios simulating them. And we exchanged a few words with someone interested in doing a French resistance expansion. Don't know its progress status though; these things take time!