Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Future expansion for Heroes of the Nam???

Mark Drake

Wondering if LNL has any plans for expansions to Heroes of the Nam,and if so what will we see.

Know I have a wish list of things:

-Riverine craft+rules
-Some more aircraft counters for common air support planes (such as F100 Super Sabre, F7 Corsair, A4 Skyhawk, A6 Skyraider, and Spooky gunship.)
-more vehicles (Mule with 106RR , V100 Commando armored car, Vietnam-era trucks and jeeps, M113 variants such as ones with actual 106RR ,81 Mortar,more MG's , M42 Dusters and quad-50 halftracks/trucks)
-VC/NVA 82RR and 107RR WT's
-Popular Force infantry (covering village militias, Montagnard/Hmong allies)
-Green Beret teams
-Free World 105/155 ART WT's (for firebase defense scenarios)
-new maps (fortified village, small river , firebase, more countryside)

Thinking could make an entire boxed expansion for folks ideas.Would like to hear what others wish to see.

Rydo

Thinking could make an entire boxed expansion for folks ideas.Would like to hear what others wish to see.
Korean units, ARVN special forces, IA Drang dedicated exp, Chinese intervention after '75, Hue in detail, some hypotetical b******* like agent orange that mutate people ( mmm... ) and a mini exp about Little Big Horn. :)

Tom Barnes

I would be ready to buy an expansion for the 1962-72 period. The earlier French involvement or later conflict with China would be seperate expansions, I think.

Like to see some civilian counters so the VC could hide among the people - "The guerrilla must move among the people as a fish swims in the sea", as Mao said. SPIs Grunt / Search & Destroy games has counters that could be nothing, caches of various types, boobytraps, civilians, VC porters, or VC guerrillas that the US player would have to investigate.

The Heroes of the Pacific maps work for HotN as well.