Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Future WaW Products you would like to see

Matt Lohse

I don't have a good answer for that.

They [along with most of the other things I mentioned] are on my to do list at some point, but a bit further down. So they will happen, but I don't really know when. Once I get past the SADF module and the tutorial expansion module, I will start on one of the full game topics. When I am about to start on something, I may poll the community to gauge interest but to some extent it will depend on which of them I feel like working on at the time. If it were happening today it would be either a Korean focused module or the Czech/Hungarian/West German/Austrian module but a lot could change before then (depending on what other people are working on, ect]. So probably to early to guess on a time frame, sorry I don't have a more definite answer.

Stefano G.

Very interested in Italian units (...i wonder why? :smuggrin:) ...i know Mark's love for paranormal and alternative history (i read his WaW timeline), but i would like to add Italian force in scenarios with a more realistic background without considering "Crusades" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Matt Lohse

If there are free counters whenever I (so someone else) does the module with Austria, I could see some Italian units being in that. One other idea that I have very vaguely thought about would be a WP invasion of Yugoslavia (like in Hackett's Third World War or I think an old SPI quad on the subject) which might have some Italian counters in it.

Stefano G.

...thank you :) ...it would be very nice to have Italian units...you could also consider scenarios dealing with the invasion of Italy by Warsaw pact units (a situation deeply examined by NATO analysts during '80 ) ;)

Last edited: