Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Game crashes

Akira

I get to the main menu splash screen and then if I select any menu option (New, Load, About, ..) the app crashes with the message "CmdOps.exe has stopped working ...". I'm running Windows 10 on a Intel Core i5-7400 CPU and Radeon RX460 gfx display at 1920x1080. I've tried changing the game's resolution with no luck.

simovitch

assuming you just installed the base game, did you check 'yes' to download and install all of the MS dotnet library stuff as well?

Akira

Downloaded and installed from Steam. Installer never asked me to download anything else. Can you be specific on what .NET services need to be enabled?

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Inside the game app directory, there should be a subdirectory called Runtimes and inside that there should be a vcredist-x86.exe, vcredist_x64.exe and dotNetFx45_Full_setup.exe files. Run the dotNETFx45_Full_setup.exe and see if that makes a difference. This is Microsoft code that enables dot net functionality on your machine. Normally most users will have this already installed.