Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Game Freeze

Jack Tremble

The only one I seem to be able to play online on a regular basis is my brother. He has a Mac and I have a non Mac PC. Seems about half our games freeze up... this never happens when I play Solo. Has anyone else experienced this? Any idea what the cause is or the solution ?

Trent Garner

Hello Jack. Sorry you are having trouble with the multiplayer. I have not personally experienced the game freezing at any time, myself. In all the multiplayer games I have played, the game has never locked up. Like you, I also play on a Windows 7 PC, and my regular opponent does, too. To be fair, I have not played in awhile.

Could you please tell us if this is the Steam version, or the version purchased directly from LnLPublishing? I'm not sure there is any difference between the two versions, but it can't hurt to know.

Jack Tremble

Hello Jack. Sorry you are having trouble with the multiplayer. I have not personally experienced the game freezing at any time, myself. In all the multiplayer games I have played, the game has never locked up. Like you, I also play on a Windows 7 PC, and my regular opponent does, too. To be fair, I have not played in awhile.

Could you please tell us if this is the Steam version, or the version purchased directly from LnLPublishing? I'm not sure there is any difference between the two versions, but it can't hurt to know.
Not the Steam version... also any idea if the would impliment a hot seat version... i would love it : p
I just played my brother now ... 3 games vs. his Mac no problems ... I'd guess about 1 game out of 4 freezes. Thxs , Jack

Trent Garner

I have contacted the developer and reported the multiplayer game freeze issue. This forum thread is linked in the report.