Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Game Lagging

SkyHeave

Hello,

I´m experiencing unusually laggy game in the First Clash at Veve as Axis player. On the slowest ingame speed, one minute ingame means 30 seconds IRL. I´ve posted about this on Steam:

Hi, I´ve been playing CO2 recently and I like the game itself, but during the First Clash at Veve from the Foothils of the Gods scenario I´m experiencing quite horrendous lag, which makes the game hardly playble for me. I´ve played St. Vith and Joe´s Bridge some time ago and i don´t remember any problems.
On the slowest speed (one "play" symbol), one ingame minute takes 30 seconds in RL, with the game moving in brief "ticks" of activity, followed by lag, as if for processing.
The problem is that i have pretty good laptop, running most computational power-hungry games on ultra details no problem, i have been simulating 3D fluid flow (extremely hungry) on it, no problem, so I don´t really think the hardware is at fault here.
I would really appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks

Unfortunately I have only one savegame file, but fortunately it still lags from the save onward. Lags started on the third day of the scenario i think.

Thanks for all replies.

Attachments

• Veve.zip
    244.4 KB · Views: 1

ioncore

Website
ioncore.livejournal.com
Hello,
I´m experiencing unusually laggy game in the First Clash at Veve as Axis player. On the slowest ingame speed, one minute ingame means 30 seconds IRL. I´ve posted about this on Steam:
Unfortunately I have only one savegame file, but fortunately it still lags from the save onward. Lags started on the third day of the scenario i think.
Thanks for all replies.

The fix is rolled out on Steam, the update should be downloaded automatically. After loading the savefile the game will still lag for 1 minute, but then it should run smoothly. Please let me know if you still have any issues.