Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Game Maps

2GvSAP Flea

Greetings,
I am trying to find copies of the "in-game" maps for the scenarios. I found the thread with the Knock on All Doors "Situation Maps" (which are outstanding BTW) but have been unable to find versions (.pdf, .png, etc) of the actual scenario maps.

Does anyone know if those have been compiled somewhere or has someone already saved these themselves? I have started trying to save these but my picture editing skills are lacking and the final products aren't really that good.

Thanks in advance,
Flea

Greetings,
I am trying to find copies of the "in-game" maps for the scenarios. I found the thread with the Knock on All Doors "Situation Maps" (which are outstanding BTW) but have been unable to find versions (.pdf, .png, etc) of the actual scenario maps.

Does anyone know if those have been compiled somewhere or has someone already saved these themselves? I have started trying to save these but my picture editing skills are lacking and the final products aren't really that good.

Thanks in advance,
Flea
Many people include screenshots in PDF format of map images for their After Action Reports in this forum. You may find what you're looking for there.

If you're looking for a basic map without troop dispositions, look at the SceneMaker program to find the map name for the scenario you're interested in, and use MapMaker to open the map and capture a screenshot of the open map.

2GvSAP Flea

Thanks Jim. I’ve pulled a few from some AARs and have attempted to create PDFs from a screenshot as you mentioned.

I’ve got the concept but my execution is lacking. With my screen, I am unable to screenshot the map with a decent enough zoom to make a usable map. I’ve attempted to zoom in and take multiple screenshots to stitch together to make a map of decent resolution, but I suck at that. I’ll blame poor equipment, poor applications, and poor eyesight for now.

So I’ll extend a request to the community for help with this. Anyone have the time, inclination, and desire to pull together a library of all available maps? I’ll assist where able but I’d be willing to buy a virtual or not so virtual beverage or 6 to anyone who wants to take this on.