Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games are Shipping

The games have started shipping. There are a lot of orders so it will take up to a week for all the orders to be filled. If you have any questions please open a support ticket and let us know. So get your dice ready.

David

I have a BIG BAG of Dice warming up!!!!! Are you planning on taking pictures of the trucks filled with games leaving your ware house? I plan on posting pictures of the unboxing on my end to fb.

David

Tony Costa

uc

MichaelCD

I had mine shipped to my new address so I don't have to worry about packing them or carrying them on the plane. :)

On a serious note will we be informed when our parcels are shipped? Also any estimate of shipping time to Oz?

Falkon00

Me too. I paid early on the 16th of August.

I was told they are trying to go in the order received.

Hard to say with everyone being able to combine orders... I made essentially a brand new order out of my old ones... no matter I've been patient enough so far another few weeks won't hurt... these shipping from Colorado?

David Gray

The way I understood it is by when the orders were finalized.

Yes, they should be shipping from Colorado. They have a map on the site that shows anticipated delivery times based on where you live with Colorado as the epicenter.

Last edited:
Ah so checking the order is the only way to know when the package is shipped I was hoping we'd get some sort of automated email once they were shipped...bummer I'll check in every now and then too...

The games have started shipping. There are a lot of orders so it will take up to a week for all the orders to be filled. If you have any questions please open a support ticket and let us know. So get your dice ready.

David
I've never looked forward to receiving a game than I am for NaW: WSR. It's the most fun solo or versus war game I've ever played. Fits perfectly for me in pacing, strategy, complexity, and size. Please, please, get those things on the trucks!

David Gray

I've never looked forward to receiving a game than I am for NaW: WSR. It's the most fun solo or versus war game I've ever played. Fits perfectly for me in pacing, strategy, complexity, and size. Please, please, get those things on the trucks!

Well we're on the 4th day of shipping, given that a week was projected to complete shipping. By Tuesday all shipping should be complete. Something to look forward to, both for customer and LnL.

Not to my email address. I've been hyperventilating for the better part of a week. The results of that are worse than injesting a psychedelic drug. I've discovered new planets and new universes, but not 'out there.' Rather, 'down there,' specifically, in the lowest depths of the Mariana Trench. Hurry up, mailman.

The orders should be shipped in the order they were confirmed. Now if we combined some orders it may put you a LITTLE farther back but not by much. The plan is to ship as many orders at once.

David

I would have liked to have seen priority given to orders which have been outstanding longest...:(

I'm usually a cup half full sort of guy but with HoNA I'm a cup half empty...I'm sad to say that as I'm looking forward to getting the game plus the other stuff ordered but doing that appears to have disadvantaged me...

Last edited: