Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Games are Shipping

MichaelCD

I have a question,if you please..
It was my understanding that all orders would be shipped together to a customer..am I right in this?
If so,I got a shipping confirmation for 1 game pre-ordered,yet,heard nothing on the remaining 2 outstanding pre- orders..
As you can appreciate,this is a little difficult to comprehend..can you please correct me if I am wrong.
Thanks
Tom, if you think you have an order shipping and it is missing items you should file a ticket to get a better/quicker response.

Did you get an email saying the pre-orders were ready and then did you go to the store and confirm you want all three of those items which would put them all in the same basket and then did you go through the payment, etc steps and get an email confirmation about the order with all 3 items in it?

I am not an employee or anything; just trying to help.

I have as to yet to receive a confirmation of either of my preorders being shipped. I am a little disgruntled because they were paid for on the 16th and the 17th. That is 2 weeks now.

David Gray

I would note I received a shipping notice late yesterday for my first preorder.
I have as to yet to receive a confirmation of either of my preorders being shipped. I am a little disgruntled because they were paid for on the 16th and the 17th. That is 2 weeks now.

Kurt, the order I got notice for was ordered about 8AM on the 16th of August. Probably you will be up pretty soon.

Tom Manning

I have a question,if you please..
It was my understanding that all orders would be shipped together to a customer..am I right in this!
If so,I got a shipping confirmation for 1 game pre-ordered,yet,heard nothing on the remaining 2 outstanding pre- orders..
As you can appreciate,thiscis a little difficult to comprehend..

MichaelCD

Tom, you might want to go back and delete the triple posting of the same message....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlowBurner

Has anyone recieved a package yet? I completed my order on 8/17 but am still anxiously awaiting a shipping notice...

David Gray

Quite a few people have reported receiving packages. Mine is due later this week. I placed my order on 16 August.

SlowBurner

Thanks David. Did you get a shipping notification? I guess mine may have shipped already. Also, I am in east Texas so that will probably delay it.

Tom Manning

As did David..paid for my pre-orders 8/16..received my shipping notice last week...expecting my package on Tuesday 9/5 according to USP..Long wait is going to be justified..

SlowBurner

Thanks Tom. Looking forward to the feedback from those who received their packages. I'll give it a few more days for shipping notice and check with LnL.

Okay I've received an email just titled 'Order Number 20170' listing my order, nothing about a shipping date or details and there's no tracking order number in my order history so do I assume of the 900 orders processed mine isn't one of them? How can I find out if my order has been shipped before the 'day off' kicks in?

Getting just a bit annoyed at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Guys,

As I been posting we were packing all weekend, and after more than three weeks including the weekends, so I am giving the team a break tomorrow letting them rest. I did also state that no emails will be sent until Tuesday. The reason is because of the holiday weekend no shipping companies are picking up packages until Tuesday, hence no tracking numbers and so no emails. Anyone can check their account on our store for order updates. Let me address the point again that if you received an email stating anything was on back-order this is not correct. Since we packed so many games over the weekend we out paced the system this caused the back-order emails.

David